This is my first giveaway, and since I reached 600 followers I decided to show how much I appreciate them! Below are the rules and items!
- You don’t have to be following me in order to win, but it would be nice if you were.
- Likes and reblogs count and you are able to reblog as many times as you want.
- The deadline to enter is May 24, 2013 at 5 p.m EST
- There will be only ONE winner and will be picked at random
- Will ship anywhere in the world
- Your ask box must be open at all times in case you are the winner, if the winner does not repsond after 24 hours after being notified I will pick another winner.
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
Here are the list of items:
- The first is a Supernatural T-shirt, the size will be decided when the winner is picked.
- The second is Doctor Who poster.
- The third is a another Supernatural t-shirt, the size will be decided when the winner is picked.
- And lastly, a Doctor Who t-shirt, the size will be decided when the winner is picked.
(If you want to enter my sister’s giveaway as well, click here!)
SUPERWHOLOCK (+a bit of Marvel) GIVEAWAY
Hi so I recently hit 1k followers and didn’t really do anything to thank you guys and I still have a lot of unspent birthday money, so I figured why not have a giveaway?
- Epic Crossover by Alexander Blake
- Timelord and Proud by TrulyEpic
- Doctor Who: Friends and Enemies by fishbiscuit
- SUPERNATURAL - WINCHESTER BROTHERS by thischarmingfan
- Supernatural - Driver picks the music… by glassCurtain
- Believe in Sherlock by machomachi
- I AM SHER - LOCKED by curiousfashion
-Loki key chain
-Deadpool key chain
-Angel wing earrings
- Reblogs and likes count as one entry
- You can reblog as many times as you like but please do not spam your followers.
- You must be following me
- Because the giveaway is for my followers, anyone following me before the giveaway’s entry counts as double.
- Please keep your askbox OPEN.
- The Giveaway ends on June 22nd, 2013
Message me if you have any questions or need clarification on something.
Isn’t it the worst feeling ever if you see someone holding their book like this